This well balanced recovery meal is packed with protein and carbohydrate as well as being a rich source of Omega-3.
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Calories: 650 kcal
Protein: 43 g
Carbohydrate: 80 g
Fat: 16 g
2 Salmon fillets, 1 Lemon, Vegetable stock cube, 160 g Risotto Rice, 200 g Frozen peas, 8 Spears of Asparagus, 1 Red Onion, Sprinkle of Parmesan, Green Salad.
- Boil 1 litre of water and pour into measuring jug with 1 stock cube
- Squeeze half the lemon juice over the raw salmon before putting under the grill. The salmon will take “10 min to cook
- Chop the onions and add to pan with a splash of stock (3 min)
- Add the risotto rice with half of the stock — bring to the boil then lower to a medium heat (5 min)
- Sprinkle salt and pepper onto the asparagus and place under the grill with the salmon
- Add the rest of the stock and the other half of the lemon; keep stirring for another 10 min
- Take the salmon and asparagus out of the grill
- Add the frozen peas to the risotto for the final 2 min
- Serve the risotto onto plates, flake the salmon onto and place the asparagus onto the dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve