Run North West is proud to present an evening with Team New Balance Manchester and OTE Sports Nutrition on Monday 25th June at 6:30pm. Learn how to structure your training better and become a better 10k to half marathon runner.
Our special in store evening will consist of a range of New Balance trainers to try on followed by a coaching talk with elite coach Steve Vernon, who heads up the Team New Balance Manchester group. Enjoy the talk while eating pizza in the comfort of our shop post run!
OTE will be on hand to offer samples and talk to runners about the importance of fuelling and recovery for distance runners who are also the official nutrition sponsors of the team.
If that’s not enough simply like and share our post on Facebook for your chance to win a free pair of New Balance trainers of your choice!! We’ll select one lucky winner at random.
- Meet in store for 6:15pm
- Group run with all paces and distances catered for at 6:30pm
- Meet back at store post run for refreshments including OTE samples and PIZZA!
- Coaching talk with coach Steve Vernon and New Balance athlete in store
- Background into Steve’s career, coaching philosophy and how to be a better 10k – HM runner
- Finish in store approx 8:00-8:30pm
A member of staff will be staying in the shop while we run so you’re welcome to leave your bag in store while we run.
The evening is on a first come first serve basis and you can sign up below. We only have a limited number of 30 places available for this exclusive evening. We will also be offering a reserve list so please let us know if you can’t attend.