These brownies are a low fat sweet treat (less than 150 calories and 5 g fat per brownie). Try adding hazelnuts or raspberries if you’re feeling adventurous!
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Calories: (per Brownie) 145 kcal
Protein: 4 g
Carbohydrate: 22 g
Fat: 5 g
100g dark chocolate (70% cocoa), 80 g caster sugar, 80 g light muscovado sugar, Half tsp coffee, dissolved in 1 tbsp hot water, 2 eggs, 100 g plain flour, 100 g fat-free Greek or Natural yoghurt, 20 g cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence, Quarter of a teaspoon baking powder, icing sugar for dusting.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Melt the chocolate over a bowl of warm water. Once melted, allow to cool for 5 min
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar until it is smooth and light
- Stir in the chocolate, coffee, vanilla and yoghurt
- Gently fold in the sifted flour, baking powder and cocoa powder
- Pour mixture into a greased tin and bake for 20 min. Leave to cool then cut into 12 brownies — dust with icing sugar